Quite impressed with this budget friendly YesWelder plasma cutter Cut 65DS. You will get to see more of this in videos to come.
The YesWelder CUT-65DS plasma cutter is a non-high frequency start cutting machine. It adopts a “blow-back” start, which involves a rearward movement of the electrode within the torch head when forced by the air pressure. An excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects, and professionals, light and portable: Dimension: 16"(L)x 6.3"(W)x 11"(H). Weight: 17.2lb.
The “blow-back” start comes without interference and is safe and ideal for general use, friendly to the surrounding electrical machine and human health.
Non-touch Pilot ARC
The pilot arc torch efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip of the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Plasma cutting machine CUT-65DS adopts international leading MCU intelligent digital control technology, and all its major parts are performed through software.
- Able to adjust the pilot arc time, pilot arc current, cutting current, and post slow time.
- It is not sensitive to the change of parameters; the performance of the cutting machine will not be affected by the change of the parameters of certain parts.
- Input Current (Circuit Breaker): 63A
- Air Compressor Requirement:5-7CFM @72PSI
- Max Input 33A @220V, max Input 35A @110V
- Ideal Clean Cut: 5/16" @110V, 5/8"@220V
- Maximum Severance Cut: 5/8" @110V, 63/64"@220V
- Cutting Recommendation:
Output current 25A, @110V 50.8PSI
Output current 45A, @220V 62-72PSI
Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter.