Thanks for shopping with us. We're grateful that you enjoy buying the excellent goods we make. However, we also want to make sure that your time spent discovering, evaluating, and purchasing our items is enjoyable. Please note that your purchases from us are subject to terms and conditions, just like any other buying experience. The most important thing to understand is that by placing an order or completing a purchase at any of our websites (www.yeswelder.com), you agree to the terms set forth below and within our Weldmart, Inc. General Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Terms and Conditions").
We may refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity at our sole discretion. We may also require additional qualifying information before accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your order, we'll provide you with an email order confirmation. However, your receipt of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we cancel an order after you have already been billed, we will refund the billed amount.
All orders are automatically processed on our end and sent for shipment as soon as they are placed. Unfortunately, during this process, we incur irreversible fees. Therefore, while we understand that orders might need to be changed sometimes, we cannot do it free of charge after a certain point. Therefore, we strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your order at least one day before it has been shipped, your order will be canceled free of charge. Even if you are charged, we will refund the full price and shipping cost, if applicable.
- If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, please follow our Return Policies. The cancellation will have to be treated as a Return with all applicable fees.
- Orders which are refused at delivery will be assessed all of the applicable fees listed above - including restocking, cancellation, and other applicable fees.
Inspection Return Policy: We are confident that you will be pleased with the product you purchase from us. That's because we go to great lengths to make sure they're developed and made specifically for you. We recognize, however, that a product may not always meet your expectations. In the unusual event that this occurs, please consider the following rules for returning a product:
- Under the standard policy, you have seven calendar days to inspect and decide whether you want to return it from the date you received it,
- You have to show, via photos or video, there is, in fact, a defect or nonconformity with our product to support your rejection, and
- Only items that have been purchased directly from our websites can be returned to us. Our products purchased through other retailers must be returned per their respective returns and refunds policy.
For Cause Return Policy: In some cases, we know it may take longer than seven calendar days for you to find out whether our products meet your expectation. If this applies to you, please consider the following rule when returning a product after you received it for seven calendar days:
- Under the show-cause policy, you have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- You have to show, via photos or video, there is, in fact, a defect or nonconformity with our product, and such defect or nonconformity substantially impaired the value and functionality of the product, and
- You have to justify why you had not discovered a substantial defect or nonconformity within seven calendar days.
No Cause Return Policy: We know life is complicated, so we go above and beyond for our customers. As such, we offer a no cause return policy. If you hope to take this option, please consider the following rule:
- Under the no cause policy, you have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it, and
- You are responsible for any return shipping cost.
Warranty Return Policy: Depending on the products, we offer different warranty coverage for different product, as outlined in our Terms and Conditions and Warranty Policy. If this applies to you, please keep the following in mind:
- You have file a warranty claim within the respective Warranty Period from the date you received it.
- You have to file the warranty claim within 30 days from the date that the defect is made known to you.
- You have to show, via photos or video, the defect in your product and the associated defect is eligible for coverage under our warranty policy, and
- Keep in mind that we will not approve any claim caused by parts that are designed to be susceptible to wear and tear, including but not limited to:
1.Consumable components; such as contact tips, cutting nozzles, contractors, , relays, or parts that fail due to normal wear.
2.Equipment that has been modified by any party other than YesWelder, or equipment that has been improperly installed, improperly operated or misused based upon industry standards, or equipment which has not had reasonable and necessary maintenance, or equipment which has been used for operation outside of the specifications for the equipment.
3.Defects caused by accident, unauthorized repair, or improper testing.
Packaging and Return Shipping
Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the parts, cords, and documentation that were included when you received it. All returns must be completed within 30 days from the date we approved your return request, or your return request is considered abandoned.
You may be subject to return shipping costs depending on the cause of your return. We are only committed to paying for your return shipping if there are enough documents to show we caused the defect. If the carrier is responsible for causing a defect, you are responsible for initiating the process with them, and we will assist you to do so. In all other circumstances, you are responsible for shipping your return back to us. If we paid for your return shipping by mistake, we would deduct the shipping cost we paid in your refund once we determined that we have not caused the defect after receiving and inspecting your return.
Refund and Exchange
Within seven days from the date we receive your return, we will examine the product for any damage or noncompliance with our Terms and Conditions before issuing your refund. We reserve the right to adjust your refund according to our Terms and Conditions. Please note that we may only issue a partial refund depending on the cause for your return, as well as the condition of Goods, once we receive and inspect your return. Once we approve the return, your refund will be processed.
Once we receive your return, we will examine the product for any damage or noncompliance with our Terms and Conditions within seven days. If we determine that you will be eligible for exchange, you will be notified and initiate an exchange request. Our exchanges are, of course, subject to product availability. If your items cannot be exchanged, they can only be returned, and your refund will be issued to the payment method you used on your order (per the guidelines in our Return Policy).