The YesWelder CUT-65DS plasma cutter is a non-high frequency start cutting machine. It adopts a “blow-back” start, which involves a rearward movement of the electrode within the torch head when forced by the air pressure. An excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects, and professionals, light and portable: Dimension: 16"(L)x 6.3"(W)x 11"(H). Weight: 17.2lb
The “blow-back” start comes without interference and is safe and ideal for general use, friendly to the surrounding electrical machine and human health
Non-touch Pilot ARC
The pilot arc torch efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip of the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Plasma cutting machine CUT-65DS adopts international leading MCU intelligent digital control technology, and all its major parts are performed through software.
- Able to adjust the pilot arc time, pilot arc current, cutting current, and post slow time.
- It is not sensitive to the change of parameters; the performance of the cutting machine will not be affected by the change of the parameters of certain parts.
- Input Current (Circuit Breaker): 63A
- Air Compressor Requirement:
- Max Input 33A @220V, max Input 35A @110V
- 10-43A DC output, 0.3-0.4 MPA, 5/8” ideal clean-cut, and 63/64” maximum severance cut,
- 10-25A DC output, 0.4-0.5 MPA, 5/16" ideal clean-cut, and 5/8" maximum severance cut
Our compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum, and other color metal materials.
Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter.
IGBT Inverter Technology
- The machine adopts IGBT inverter technology, greatly reducing the volume and weight of the plasma cutter, and obviously enhancing the conversion efficiency.
- Suitable for Switching frequency is beyond audio range, which almost eliminates the noise pollution.
- None Touch Pilot Arc Cutter
- 13’ S45 Cutting Torch
- 110V->220V Power Adapter
- 10’ Earth Clamp and Cable
- Gas Hose
- Air Pressure Valve
- Air Flow Meter
- User manual
- Variant : Default Title
- SKU : CUT-65DS
- Weight : 9.9 kg
- Product Type : Hardware > Tools > Welders & Plasma Cutters
- Brand : YesWelder
- Collection : NEW ARRIVALS Welder & Cutter
At YesWelder it’s our mission to provide quality welding equipment at genuinely affordable prices to welders everywhere. To do this, we work with manufacturers across the world and use a global distribution network to get you the goods for less.
Your equipment may be coming from the US, or Hong Kong, depending on the items. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Some equipments are experiencing delays in shipment due to popular demand. Our team is working around the clock to ensure all orders are fulfilled asap and the best service is delievered to you.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
We hope you love everything you purchase from YesWelder but if you’re not 100% happy, we want to know about it. Please get in touch with all feedback about our products so we can continue improving our service for you.
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to return a product, you must notify YesWelder within 7 days of receiving your item. Unfortunately due to logistics, we cannot accept return requests after this period.
All items being returned must be in new and resalable condition.
Refunds will be provided after the items have been received and inspected by YesWelder. A 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Taxes and any other charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.