Spot and TIG Pulse Welding Aluminum - YesWelder TIG 250P AC/DC Welder - Demonstrating the Spot and Aluminum TIG Pulse settings on the YesWelder TIG 250P AC/DC Welder.
- Display amperage for viewing of the actual and preset values for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
- Pulse frequency control,pulse width/frequency (0.5Hz-200Hz)
- Pre-flow and post-flow time control (0.1s-10s)
- Up/down-slope time control (0.1s-15s), fine control of current reversal
- Crater/start/pulse current control(5A-250A for MMA, 10A-160A for TIG )
- Self-adjustable arc force current: for good operation while under long-distance welding.
Multiple welding processes
Equipped with AC Square Wave TIG, AC pulse TIG, DC TIG, DC Pulse TIG, DC Flux-coated Electrodes MMA, and argon arc spot welding (DC, pulse or AC).
Perfect auto memory
- Fan intelligent temperature control: prolong the fan’s lifespan.
- Autosaving of welding parameters while power off
- Auto recovery of last time’s welding parameters.
Remote control is available
- Pedal remoter and welding torch remote control are available.
- This welder is capable of pedal remote control, allowing the operator’s control on real-time welding current even further than 10m.
- The digital welding torch is compatible with this welder.
Various welding material capability
Works best on aluminum, nickel alloy, stainless steel, titanium, mild steel, copper, etc
Optimized auto protection
- When there is large scale voltage fluctuation, the welder will shut off automatically and display the failure information; welder will restart when network voltage is stable.
- The welder will shut off in case of over-current, over-heat, or other abnormalities, and display the according to failure information. Multi protections largely prolong the welder’s lifespan.
VRD: to ensure the operator’s safety while in idle mode
Anti-sticking: lower the machine’s working intensity