With excellent plasticity, toughness and crack resistance, especially low-temperature impact, toughness higher.
Uses: for a variety of locations of the pipeline TIG welding arc welding and arc welding, can be satisfied with the welding joints. Can be welded carbon steel and some low alloy steel.
Applicable to WP-17/18/26 series air cooled tig welding torches
Torch accessories suitable for TIG-205DS& TIG-250P ACDC welder.
Stubby Gas Lens with Pyrex Glass Cup/Stubby Non-Gas Lens with Alumina nozzle available.
6 pcs #10 Pyrex Glass Cup
- 1 pc #4 13N08 Alumina Cup 1/4"( 6.5mm)
- 1 pc #5 13N09 Alumina Cup 5/16"
- 1 pc #6 13N10 Alumina Cup 3/8"
- 1 pc #7 13N11 Alumina Cup 7/16"
- 1 pc #8 13N12 Alumina Cup 1/2"
5pcs Gas Lens Alumina Cup
- 1 pc #4 53N58 Gas Lens Alumina Cup 1/4" (6.5mm )
- 1 pc #5 53N59 Gas Lens Alumina Cup 5/16" (8.0mm)
- 1 pc #6 53N60 Gas Lens Alumina Cup 3/8" (9.50mm)
- 1 pc #7 53N61 Gas Lens Alumina Cup 1/16" (11.0mm)
- 1 pc #8 53N61S Gas Lens Alumina Cup 1/2" (12.50mm)
8pcs Collets Body
- 1 x 17CB20-1.0 Collets Body Stubby Gas Lens
- 1 x 17CB20-1.6 Collets Body Stubby Gas Lens
- 1 x 17CB20-2.4 Collets Body Stubby Gas Lens
- 1 x 17CB20-3.2 Collets Body Stubby Gas Lens
- 1 x 17CB20G Collets Body 1.0mm 1/4"
- 1 x 17CB20G Collets Body 1.6mm 1/16"
- 1 x 17CB20G Collets Body 2.4mm 3/32"
- 1 x 17CB20G Collets Body 3.2mm 1/8"
- 1 x 10N22S Collets 1.0mm 1/4"
- 1 x 10N23S Collets 1.6mm 1/16"
- 1 x 10N24S Collets 2.4mm 3/32"
- 1 x 10N25S Collets 3.2mm 1/8"
3pcs Back Caps
- 1 x 57Y04 Short Back Cup for Tig Welding Torch
- 1 x 57Y03 Medium Back Cup for Tig Welding Torch
- 1 x 57Y02 Long Back Cup for Tig Welding Torch
12 pcs Temperature Resistant O-rings
1pc 18CGG Cup Insulator torch body
- Variant : Default Title
- SKU : BPG35-49
- Weight : 450 g
- Product Type : Hardware > Tool Accessories > TIG Welding Consumables
- Brand : YesWelder
- Collection : Accessories
At YesWelder it’s our mission to provide quality welding equipment at genuinely affordable prices to welders everywhere. To do this, we work with manufacturers across the world and use a global distribution network to get you the goods for less.
Your equipment may be coming from the US, or Hong Kong, depending on the items. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
We hope you love everything you purchase from YesWelder but if you’re not 100% happy, we want to know about it. Please get in touch with all feedback about our products so we can continue improving our service for you.
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to return a product, you must notify YesWelder within 7 days of receiving your item. Unfortunately due to logistics, we cannot accept return requests after this period.
All items being returned must be in new and resalable condition.
Refunds will be provided after the items have been received and inspected by YesWelder. A 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Taxes and any other charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.