In this video I will show you the greatest affordable mig welder deal for 2020 that I have tested and welds amazing and is very simple to use. I have been welding for over 35 years and this is one of the best welders I have ever used. I have owned many expensive Mig welders including a Miller 210 and my last Mig before this one was a Hobart Ironman 250.
- Synergic Controlled on MIG function, very easy and simple operation.
- 4 Functions in 1 of Gas MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick
- Can take up to 1.0mm(.035") MIG solid wire(Gas MIG) and 1.0mm(.035") MIG FLux wire(Gasless MIG)
- Only Apply to D200 rolls (<10lbs) of MIG wire
- 200 Amp Gas/Gasless MIG welder with a 50 Amp plug(220V)
- 160 Amp Gas/Gasless MIG welder with a 35 Amp plug(110V)