YesWelder MIG 250 PRO Aluminum and YesWelder Spool Gun Review - Let's try out the YesWelder MIG 250 PRO and YesWelder Spool Gun! My first time using a spool gun to MIG weld aluminum. I weld some fillet and lap joints in 1/8" and 1/4" coupons from weldmetalsonline.com. The performance of this affordable combination was better than I had expected!
- Multi-functions- MIG synergistic setting, MIG manual setting, Gas-less Flux wire MIG Welds, stick welds, and Lift TIG welds.Dynamic control-set arc control to crisp or soft depending on your preference and application.
- Synergic MIG-provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy works with new welder or users.
- Gas-less Flux MIG welds-release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, works with gas-less flux wire perfectly.
- Lift TIG welding optional with additional WP-17V-35 TIG torch
- Suitable for 7018/6011 Electrode for Stick welding
Aluminum MIG Welding
The unit is capable of welding aluminum using 100% Argon.
Equipped with a U-typer Roller(.035"& .045"), special A+ tips and Graphene Liner for the MIG torch, and removing the holding ring on steel liner of wire feeder.
Setting should be in Synergic MIG/ Manual MIG mode when welding aluminum.
Switching to spool gun mode. Install a spool gun and weld in manual MIG mode for Aluminum.
Various Welding Wire
Suitable for all kinds of welding requirements
- .023”/.030”/.035” solid/SS wire,
- .023”/.030”/.035” flux core wire for MIG manual setting; only .035” available in MIG synergistic setting
- .035”/.045” aluminum wire.