In this video I am reviewing the Yeswelder Mig 205 welder. This is a multi process welder, so It's capable of MIG, Stick, and DC TIG welding. In this demo, I go over how to set it up to weld in all processes. I was impressed with this machine especially at it's affordable price point.
- Synergic Controlled on MIG function, very easy and simple operation.
- 4 Functions in 1 of Gas MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick
- Can take up to 0.9mm(.035") MIG solid wire(Gas MIG) and 0.9mm(.035") MIG FLux wire(Gasless MIG)
- Only Apply to D100 / D200 rolls (4” / 8” diamater rolls）(<10lbs) of MIG wire
- 200 Amp Gas/Gasless MIG welder with a 50 Amp plug(220V)
- 160 Amp Gas/Gasless MIG welder with a 35 Amp plug(110V)