In this video i am reviewing YESWELDER’s CUT-65ds plasma cutter! It has some pretty big claims about how thick it can cut and also the cut quality, so let’s try it out for ourselves!
The YesWelder CUT-65DS plasma cutter is a non-high frequency start cutting machine. It adopts a “blow-back” start, which involves a rearward movement of the electrode within the torch head when forced by the air pressure. An excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects, and professionals, light and portable: Dimension: 16"(L)x 6.3"(W)x 11"(H). Weight: 17.2lb.
The “blow-back” start comes without interference and is safe and ideal for general use, friendly to the surrounding electrical machine and human health.
Non-touch Pilot ARC
The pilot arc torch efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip of the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- Plasma cutting machine CUT-65DS adopts international leading MCU intelligent digital control technology, and all its major parts are performed through software.
- Able to adjust the pilot arc time, pilot arc current, cutting current, and post slow time.
- It is not sensitive to the change of parameters; the performance of the cutting machine will not be affected by the change of the parameters of certain parts.
- Input Current (Circuit Breaker): 63A
- Air Compressor Requirement:
- Max Input 33A @220V, max Input 35A @110V
- 10-43A DC output, 0.3-0.4 MPA, 5/8” ideal clean-cut, and 63/64” maximum severance cut,@220V
- 10-25A DC output, 0.4-0.5 MPA, 5/16" ideal clean-cut, and 5/8" maximum severance cut @110V
Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter.