110V / 220V Dual Voltage / Gas MIG/Gasless MIG/Lift TIG/Stick 4 in 1 / Synergic & Manual MIG Setting /Ideal for 7018/6011 Electrode / Spool Gun Compatible.
- 4 Functions in 1: Gas MIG/Gasless MIG/Lift TIG/Stick.
- Aluminum MIG available, spool gun compatible.
- Synergic Controlled & Manual Adjsutable MIG function, suit for new welders and experienced welders.
- Can take up to 0.9mm (.035") MIG solid wire (Gas MIG) and 0.9mm (.035") MIG FLux wire (Gasless MIG).
- Apply to D100/D200 rolls (≤10lbs) of MIG wire.
- 200 Amp Gas/Gasless MIG welder with a 35 Amp plug (220V).
- 160 Amp Gas/Gasless MIG welder with a 50 Amp plug (110V).
Shield gas: 100% CO2/MIG, 25%CO2, 75% Argon MIG welding for mild steel, 2%CO2, 98% argon for stainless steel, 100% argon for aluminum.
Wire recommendation: .030" (0.8mm) &.035" (0.9mm) ER70S-6 mild steel MIG welding wire & ER308L stainless steel MIG welding wire.
5/8"-18RH gas fitting easy to install and remove.
Release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, works with gasless flux wire perfectly.
Welding wire recommendation: .030" & .035" ET71-GS flux wire.
Synergic MIG Setting: provides communication between the power source, feeder, and torch--allows for automatic change of the voltage & wire feeding speed by adjusting the amperage or thicknesses. Easy works with new welders or users.
Manual MIG Setting: meet the need of an experienced and professional welder by adjusting the voltage & wire feeding speed separately.
Capable of welding aluminum by using 100% argon.
1. Graphene feeding liner with regular MIG torch with synergic MIG control
2. Spool gun with manual MIG control.
Recommend aluminum welding wire(1lb): Silicon aluminum ER4043 and Magnesium aluminum ER5356 welding wire
Compatible with 2-lbs and 10-lbs welding wire (4" or 8" wire diameter: D100/D200).
Suitable for several welding requirements.
.023”/.030”/.035" ER70S-6 mild steel MIG welding. wire/ER308L stainless steel wire.
.023”/.030”/.035” E71-GS flux core wire for manual MIG setting; only .035” available in synergic MIG setting.
.035”/.045” ER5356 magnesium aluminum welding wire / ER4043 silicon aluminum welding wire.
Smooth welding and fast burning.
Capable of welding with 7018/6011 electrodes.
Electrode up to 1/8"@110V, 5/32"@220V.
Apply to 9/64" thick carbon steel @110V, 13/64"@220V.
Capable of Lift TIG welding.
Accessories for TIG welding-TIG torch and tungsten not included.
Recommend to use YesWelder WP-17V-35 TIG torch.
Product weight: 23lb
Product Dimensions: 18.11"*8.07"*14.17"
Supply Voltage: 110V/220V 50/60 Hz
Input Current: 45A@110V, 30A@220V
@220V: 30-205A (MIG) 20-180A (Stick) 20-205A (TIG)
@110V: 30-166A (MIG) 20-146A (Stick)
Duty Cycle (MIG): @110V, 60%@160A, 100%@123A @220V, 60%@205A, 100%@158A
Wire Spool: 2LB/10LB
Welding Material: Carbon Steel
Protection Class: IP21S