YesWelder YWM-200 Review - A Look at the 4-in-1 Multi Process Aluminum MIG Welder - I will test the NEW YesWelder WYM-200. In this video I will be demonstrating it's MIG welding capabilities on steel as well as reviewing some of the improvements YesWelder is making to their NEW line of welders.
- MIG Synergistic & Manual Setting on MIG function, straightforward operation.
- 4 Functions in 1: Gas MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick (TIG torch not included)
- Spool Gun Compatible.
- Aluminum MIG Welding Available
- Can take up to .023"-.035"(0.6-0.9mm) carbon steel/ stainless steel wire and .035"-.045"(0.9-1.2mm) alluminum wire.
- Dual Voltage: 110V and 220V, meet household DIY and industrial usage.
- Capability for Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum.
- Suitable for 7018/6011 Electrode.
- Apply to D100/D200 rolls (≤10lbs) of MIG wire.
- Multi-functions MIG synergic setting & MIG manual setting, Gasless Flux wire MIG Welds, Stick welds and Lift TIG welds, aluminum MIG Welds.
- Shield gas for MIG welding: Fe 100% CO2, Fe 75% Ar/25% CO2/Ss 98% Ar/2% CO2, Fe Flux Core and AL 100% Ar.
- 5/8"-18RH gas fitting easy to install and remove.
- Suitable for 7018/6011 Electrode for Stick welding.
- Lift TIG welding optional with an additional WP-17V-35 TIG torch.
Alternative MIG Setting
Synergic MIG Setting
It is an excellent choice for beginner and hobbiyst welders just getting into the world of welding.
The smart synernic MIG settings allow automatic change of the voltage & wire feeding speed by adjusting the amperage.
Manual MIG Setting
Seasoned welders can use manual control mode to fine-tune the machine by adjusting the voltage & wire feeding speed separately. (The amperage will change with the wire speed.)
Aluminum MIG Welding
Capable of welding aluminum by using 100% Argon.
1. Graphene feeding liner with regular MIG torch with Synergic MIG control
2. Spool gun with Manual MIG control.
Recommend aluminum welding wire(1lb):
Silicon Aluminum ER4043 and Magnesium Aluminum ER5356 Welding Wire
- The YesWelder YWM-200 is a dual voltage machine. It is able to plug into a regular 110V household outlet for medium duty projects and repairs.
- With a simple 110/220V adapter, it could be plugged dedicated 220V outlet for more power. By increasing the input power, the output power rises to 200 amps.
- Dual voltage capability increases the overall versatility of the machine, perfect for any Do-It-Yourself, maintenance, repair, metal fabrication, and hobbyist project. Great for those who don’t have access to a standard NEMA 6-50 power outlet or suitable power supply.
Color Led Screen
The YesWelder YWM-200 comes with intuitive and an easy-to-use control panel. Color LED screen visualizes the welding process and parameters such as welding material, wire diameter, output voltage, and output current or wire feeding speed.
- The welder is equipped with features such as arc force, VRD, hot start, and anti-stick.
- VRD (Voltage Reduction Device): to ensure the operator’s safety while in idle mode
- Anti-sticking: lower the machine’s working intensity and allow the stick welding electrode to be easily detached
- Arc force: assists in stabilizing the arc, preventing the arc from cutting out while welding, and preventing electrode sticking.
- Hot start: increases the ease of starting electrodes, especially under challenging conditions such as damp electrodes, imperfect job surface, or when using ‘difficult to run’ electrodes.