I have been needing to create a better way to store my scrap steel material in my shop so I can get to it easier and sort through it quicker and create shelf space by getting it all vertical so I can save some space. I built it all out of flat angle iron and bar stock destined for the scrap yard. I also used Harbor Freight casters. Its not the prettiest thing I have built but it's gonna work pretty good.
- Synergic MIG-provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. Easy works with new welders or users. The wire feed speed the voltage will be automatically changed when adjusting the amperage, the voltage could be trimmed from -5V-5V.
- Gasless Flux MIG welds-release hard moving of gas cylinder, release the low efficiency of stick welds, and work with gasless flux wire perfectly.
- Amperage adjustable from 30~135 amp.
- Apply to D100 4” flux core wire.
- Thermal Protection LED available
- MIG gun torch built-in
- Up to 135 Amp output allows you to weld mild steel up to 5/32” in the plate.