This is my honest review of the YESWELDER MIG 270K PRO. This is a wide voltage, multi-process welder capable of welding aluminum and steel.
- Multi-Functions in 1 of Gas MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick, Aluminum welding
- Manual setting with voltage, amperage(wire speeding changes with the amps), meet the need of an experienced and professional welder.
- Lift TIG welding available with additional WP-17V-35 torch (dinse connector 35-50)
Various choices of welding wire
- Suitable for .030” to .039” welding wires<br />Workable to solid wire ER70S, flux core wire E71TGS.
- Apply to 8” /10“/12”（D200/D270)
- Apply to 1lb aluminum wire ER4043, ER5356, with the additional spool gun.
Wide input voltage
- No power cord, customize voltage
- From 220V-480V, 1P 220V, 380V, 3P 220,380,415,440,460V
- 220V: Stick:20-155A, MIG20-175A 380V:Stick:20-240A, MIG20-270A
Easy for moving and could support the gas cylinder.
MIG-270K is suitable to be used with more than 15KW generators.
60% Duty Cycle, 270A@MIG, 180A@Stick/Lift TIG (380V)
Spool gun compatible
With an additional YesWelder LBT150 spool gun, there’s additional versatility and aluminum welding capability.