This is a comparison between 4 of my welding helmets, includes arc shots and a lot of information about everything I know about the helmets. Thank you YESWELDER for the new helmet. If you have any questions ask me in the comments and I will answer with my opinion and advice.
- Great For TIG MIG MMA, Plasma applications with Grinding Feature
- Top optical quality (1/1/1/1) for unbeatable clarity
- True Color view
- 3 auto darkening screens with 6 sensors
- Auto-darkening screens work independently and synchronously
- Increased battery life
- Superior comfort with the pivot style headgear
- The widest range of shade level (DIN 5-9/9-13), and the grinding light shade (DIN 4).
- Viewing area: 3.94x2.64"(100x67mm ), Side Windows 2pcs: 1.38/2.56x2.36"(35/60x60mm ).