YesWelder is proud to collaborate with Atomic Dice Studios for a limited monster collection, exclusively custom-designed YesWelder Darkening Welding Helmet.
From the first time he picked up a pencil, Bob McElroy has always known that he was destined to be an artist. Spending his childhood drawing cars and bikes from his father’s magazines, he developed a strong connection with both the arts and the world of automotive and tooling.
The story for Franky:
The Franky was born and created from one of my other loves. American mafia history and tough guys from the 20’s and 30’s. I am an artist, yes. However, I also enjoy all types of history and learning about people of the times. I was watching some documentaries while I created this and it just brought life to itself! The stitches, the sneer, the crazy eyes. A life lived tough and hard in my own vision!
- Great for TIG, MIG, Stick
- Viewing Size 3.64" X 1.67" with 2 Premium Sensors
- Better clarity, True Color view - 1/1/1/2 Optical Clarity
- Increased battery life
- Superior comfort with the pivot-style headgear
- Wide Shade Range DIN4 / DIN9~13
- Response time: ≤1/10000 S
- Materials: PP
- Light states: DIN 4
- Dark states: DIN 9～13 welding
- View Area: 3.64"X 1.67"(92.5 x 42.5 mm)
- Response time(bright to dark):<1/10000 seconds
- Sensitivity (welding based on current size): adjustable: low/high
- Power on/off: Fully automatic
- Power supply: Solar cell, non-replaceable battery.
- UV/IR protection: DIN 16
- Working temperature: 23-131℉
- Storage temperature: -4-158℉
- ADF self-check: Yes
- 1 x Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 1 x User's Manual
- 2x Replacement Lens
- 1 x Headgear