YesWelder is proud to collaborate Atomic Dice Studios for a limited collection, exclusively custom designed YesWelder 091X Auto Darkening Welding Helmet.
An introduction from the artist
Where vintage tattoos and hot steel meet, you will find the Iron & Ink welding helmet from YesWelder.com and art company, Atomic Dice.
I’m Bob McElroy, my part as the design artist was to put my spin on a new theme. As a tattoo artist, I was drawn to the vintage style early 40’s Americana. The powerful bold linework matched with striking bright colored designs was my inspiration.
I particularly enjoyed the patriotic design because of my interests in history and art. The background on this helmet was created to look like old parchment. In the parlor, flash artwork was drawn on parchment covering the walls for customers to pick their tattoo.
As a past tattoo shop owner, my art was hung up for people to check out. I remember listening to the customers talk for a long time about the piece they like best. I thought you may like an original design to talk about too.
- Materials: PA
- Great For TIG, MIG, MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
- Light states: DIN 4 (grinding)
- Dark states: DIN 5～9( cutting) /9～13 free adjustment (welding) (outside variable)
- Large View Area: 4"X 3.7" (101 x 94 mm) with 4 Premium Sensors
- 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity, True Color view
- Response time: <1/30000 seconds (normal temperature conditions)
- Sensitivity: adjustable-low/high
- Power on/off: Fully automatic
- Power supply: Solar cell & replaceable battery
- UV/IR protection: DIN 16
- Working temperature: -5 ~55 Degree
- Storage temperature:- 20~70 degrees centigrade
- Low voltage indicator: Yes
- ADF self-check: Yes
- 1 x Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 1 x User's Manual
- 2 x Outer Replacement Lens
- 1 x Inner Replacement Lens
- 1 x Replacement Battery
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x Headgear