YesWelder FIRSTESS CT2050 Powerful 7-in-1 Welder & Cutter
- Free Continental US Shipping Over $150
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Combining the most potent welding and cutting tools into an easy-to-use professional machine, The Firstess CT2050 is a workhorse, allowing you to cycle through AC/DC TIG, AC/DC Pulse TIG, Stick Welding, Plasma Cutting, and more at the tap of a button.
It's a compact and versatile machine. Designed to help you break through your welding barriers and unlock new levels of skill, power, and creativity.
- AC TIG for welding aluminum (1/25” / 1mm - 1”/25mm)
- Pulse TIG for the most awkward of welding angles
- Built-in air compressor for maximum portability
- Doubled cutting thickness (1”/25mm)
- 96-265V wide range offers smooth, fast, and precise welding and cutting
- PFC Technology provides substantial energy saving
PFC (Power Factor Correction) Technology
Multiple advantages such as energy saving and wider input voltage. Works with 96-265V.
High energy efficiency
It helps to reduce energy consumption and costs as it maximizes real power drawn from the grid supply, reducing energy and inefficiency. Thus saving electricity while stabilizing welding performance for a consistent output. Primarily, it ensures a stable cutting process with fluctuating voltage in the mains, using long extension cables.
96V-265V wide voltage range means the device can be used worldwide on construction sites.
Pulse TIG Welding for Thin Metal
- Pulse for TIG gives greater heat control over the welding process so that it will not burn through the metal workpiece.
- Pulse TIG welding is an easy way to create a smooth, clean weld for a TIG welding application. Highly used for base metals (stainless steel) down to 1/25'' for evenly distributed and great looking.
- Pulse creates neat welds in far less time, especially useful for the same metal workpieces in a fabrication shop bump up the pulsing rate to improve welding speed.
- Pulse also provides welders the flexibility needed for welding corners, pipes, and other hard-to-reach spots without ruining an edge or filling a hole with filler metal.
AC TIG Aluminum Welding
AC is used to weld aluminum because its positive half cycle provides a "cleaning" action, and its negative half cycle provides penetration. It helps remove and break up the oxide layer on aluminum, creating a nice flowing weld puddle.
Smart Control for AC welding
Smart Set makes welding easy by taking the guesswork out of AC TIG welding settings. Simply select welding angle ( flat, vertical, or overhead) and Aluminum thickness; the machine will recommend the ideal parameters such as amperage, pre-gas, post gas, slope up time, slope down time, AC balance, etc. It is very friendly to beginners, especially for complex settings related to welded aluminum sheets.
Remote Control Available
Pedal remote and welding torch remote control are available in foot pedal torch operation mode.
Equipped with remote amperage control TIG torch, the hand control provides remote on-off control of the welding power source contactor, gas solenoid control, and full range remote current output control.
Capable of foot pedal remote control, it allows the operator’s control on real-time welding current even further than 10m.
1. Foot pedal is not included.
2. If you intend to adapt to a different brand pedal, ensure the wire connection is the same.
Alternative Choice for Air Compressor
The CT2050 comes with a built-in compressor, making it easy to take on various outdoor projects, and making life for welders on the road that much easier. It’s able to start cutting without an extra air compressor.
The CT2050 can also be connected to the external air compressor – perfect for those seeking the highest quality cuts.
Non-touch pilot ARC
The CT2050 applies a non-touch pilot arc, great for cutting rough, painted, or rusted surfaces with minimal dross. It allows starting cutting before the electrode touches the metal surface — resulting in a flat cut surface and prolonging consumables’ life.
Non-HF Start Arc
Non-High frequency or “blowback” uses the air pressure “blows back” a conductor held open by spring tension. Overcoming the spring tension and forcing the conductor back onto its seat, completing the pilot arc circuit. The “blow-back” start comes without interference, is safe and ideal for general use, and is friendly to the surrounding electrical machine and human health.
CNC Cutting Available
Equipped with CNC Interface Port, compatible with CNC table ratio 1:1.
Great for making precision cuts that are impossible to get with a hand-held tool in auto repair, machine fabrication, and construction
Built-in Auto VRD
The VRD functions will activate when the welder is on.
It reduces the voltage of the open circuit to a safer level, thus reducing the chances of electric shock in case the wrong connection for cutting the torch when the OCV is high in Cutting.
The VRD function will promptly activate when the electrode does not touches the workpiece.
The VRD function will automatically be released when welding is completed and leave the work
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days. Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Should you have any questions, our team is also on hand 7 days a week and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.