YesWelder YWT-200DC is a 7-in-1 machine capable of High-frequency TIG, Lift TIG, Pulsed High-frequency TIG, Pulsed Lift TIG, Cold Spot TIG, Cold Spot Lift TIG and Stick welding. As a result, this welder offers a great combination of features for everyday TIG/Stick projects.
Intuitive and Easy Control Panel
- The YesWelder YWT-200DC comes with an intuitive and easy-to-use control panel.
- Color LED screen visualizes the welding process and parameters. The value knob could control the welding parameters and adjust the values. The buttons help to select between 2T/4T / Foot Pedal (Remote) mode, choose between Stick, Lift TIG, High-Frequency TIG, Pulse TIG, Cold Spot, and control options such as preflow, starting current, slope, etc.
Remote Amperage Control Available
- The welder is compatible with a 5-pin foot pedal to remotely control the entire TIG welding process to get rid of hands on the puddle control.
- The pedal remote and welding torch remote control are available in foot pedal torch operation mode.
- Capable of foot pedal remote control, it allows the operator’s control of real-time welding current even further than 10m.
1. Foot pedal is not included.
2. If you intend to adapt to a different brand pedal, ensure the wire connection is the same.
3. No 2T/4T mode in foot pedal (remote control) mode.
Lift TIG Welding
- With the Lift-Arc Ignition feature, the tungsten electrode is touched on the job and lifted off to start the arc.
- The start-up current is very low therefore, the tungsten barely sticks to the job, and the sharpened point is not damaged.
- The tungsten is then easily lifted off the job. It is user-friendly and very controllable.
Pulsed TIG Welding
- It is a perfect tool for welding thin or delicate materials such as stainless steel or non-ferrous metals.
- As it comes with pulsed TIG welding is an excellent option with a minimum output of 5 amps, the welding current alternates between min and max.
- It’s able to weld thin, highly conductive materials with little to no spatter.
Cold Spot TIG Welding
- It allows spot TIG welding where the amount of heat and the time the heat is applied are limited. When welding thin and delicate metals, there is a lower risk of deformation and discoloration.
- In addition, the spot TIG torch is included in the package.
Remote Control Welding Helmet Compatible
- It could link with the welding helmet and supply power for the helmet.
- The welding helmet will automatically dim according to the torch switch action when welding.
- It could solve the flashing in spot welding, where the welding speed is pretty quick.
Decent Stick welding
- The welder is equipped with arc force, hot start, and anti-stick features.
- The arc force is an excellent feature that provides arc stability by compensating the amperage in the case of a voltage drop.
- A hot start increases the starting amperage to ensure a smooth arc start. In addition, this feature can affect the preheating of the base metal.
- Anti-stick will help you in the case of electrode sticks, as the machine cuts off the current.
- 13’ WP-26 TIG Torch *1 (Separate Gas and Electric Connector)
- 13’ WP-9 Spot TIG Torch*1 (Separate Gas and Electric Connector)
- 10’ Electrode Holder &Cable*1
- 10’Work Clamp &Cable*1
- Gas Hose*1
- Power Adapter Cord*1
- Additional TIG Accessories: 3 Collets, 1 Collet Body, 3 Alumina Ceramic Cup, 1 Long Back Cap, 1 Short Back Cap