110V / 220V Dual Voltage / Gas MIG/Gasless MIG/Lift TIG/Stick 4 in 1 / Synergic & Manual MIG Setting /Ideal for 7018/6011 Electrode.
- 4 Functions in 1: Gas MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick (TIG torch not included)
- Capable of welding carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Synergic Controlled MIG function, suit for new welders and inexperienced welders.
- Suitable for 0.8 & 0.9mm (.030“ & .035").
- Apply to D100/D200 rolls (≤10lbs) of MIG wire.
- Dual Voltage: 110V and 220V, meet household DIY and industrial usage.
- Suitable for 7018/6011 electrode.
- Flexible and non-limited MIG settings make welding easy by allowing adjustment of voltage and wire feeding speed
The smart set makes welding easy with pre-set MIG machine settings. Anyone who uses the welder simply chooses the wire thickness and the desired gas, then sets the amperage to match the recommended value for the material thickness indicated in the welding chart. The smart set system will automatically adjust the rest of the settings to achieve an ideal arc condition.
It also allows for fine-tuning the auto-adjusted voltage to ±5V to personalize the settings for optimal results.
Experienced and professional welders can set the wire feed speed and voltage as they prefer, with no limitations on wire thickness or the choice of shielding gas.
It comes with an intuitive and easy-to-use control panel.The color LED screen visualizes the welding process and displays parameters such as shield gas, 2T/4T torch trigger preference, voltage, wire feed speed, and wire diameter.
This welder is suitable for stainless steel and mild steel, and it is widely used in industrial and home settings.
- Capable welding with 2-lbs and 10-lbs welding wire (4" or 8" wire diameter: D100/D200) for carbon steel and stainless steel workpieceswith or without shield gas in MIG welding mode. Shield gas: 100% CO2, 75% Argon 25% CO2, and 98% Argon 2% CO2.
- With an additional lift TIG torch WP-17V-10, it could weld carbon steel and carbon steel workpiece under suitable TIG filling rod with 100% Argon in Lift TIG welding mode.
- It is capable of welding carbon steel workpieces with E7018, E6013, and E6011 electrodes in stick welding mode.
Compatible with 2-lbs and 10-lbs welding wire (4" or 8" wire diameter: D100/D200).
Suitable for several welding requirements.
.030”/.035" ER70S-6 mild steel MIG welding wire and E71-GS flux core wire for welding carbon steel workpiece
.030”/.035" ER308L stainless steel wire for welding stainless steel workpiece
- Product weight: 33.9lb
- Product Dimensions:21.7"*13.5"*10.8"
- Supply Voltage: 110V/220V 50/60 Hz
- Input Current: 50A@110V, 30A@220V
- Output Current:
- @220V: 40-160A (MIG) 20-160A (Stick) 20-160A (TIG)
- @110V: 40-120A (MIG) 20-120A (Stick) 20-120A (TIG)
- Duty Cycle (MIG): @110V, 60%@120A, 100%@93A @220V, 60%@160A, 100%@124A
- Wire Spool: 2LB/10LB
- Welding Material: Carbon Steel/Stainless Steel
- Protection Class: IP21S