MIG-270K features the versatility to suit the needs of hobbyists and professional welders, providing the ability to MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick.
The IGBT inverter technology produces stable arc possible and provides the capability of welding thin or heavy gauge steel with precision and ease. A powerful, 270 amp maximum welding output allows welding up to 3/8” thick steel, and a unique, built-in Spot Weld Timer feature allows for exact, factory perfect spot welds on automotive restoration projects.
The digital display and infinitely adjustable knobs of this lightweight multi-process welder give the correct settings you need. For additional versatility and aluminum welding capability, we equip MIG-270K with a spool gun, need purchasing separately.
- Multi-Functions in 1 of Gas MIG /Gasless MIG / Lift TIG / Stick, Aluminum welding
- Manual setting with voltage, amperage(wire speeding changes with the amps), meet the need of an experienced and professional welder.
- Lift TIG welding available with additional WP-17V-35 torch (dinse connector 35-50)
Various choices of welding wire
- Suitable for .030” to .039” welding wires
- Workable to solid wire ER70S, flux core wire E71TGS.
- Apply to 8” /10“/12”（D200/D270)
- Apply to 1lb aluminum wire ER4043, ER5356, with the additional spool gun.
Wide input voltage
No power cord, customize voltage
From 220V-480V, 1P 220V, 380V, 3P 220,380,415,440,460V
220V: Stick:20-155A, MIG20-175A 380V:Stick:20-240A, MIG20-270A
Easy for moving and could support the gas cylinder.
MIG-270K is suitable to be used with more than 15KW generators.
60% Duty Cycle, 270A@MIG, 180A@Stick/Lift TIG (380V)
Spool gun compatible
With an additional YesWelder LBT150 spool gun, there’s additional versatility and aluminum welding capability.
- Digital selection for different welding processes: MIG/Lift TIG/ARC (Stick), Mix Gas or 100% CO2 100% gas & Gasless
- LED display for amperage and voltage for viewing the actual and adjust values via the knob for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
- Wire Diameter Selection: select diameter of wire 0.8mm (0.030")/0.9mm(0.035")/1.0mm
- Capable of 2T/4T/spot welding to meet various welding process demands.
- Different selection for torch: MIG/Lift-TIG/ARC Switch in MIG mode; Spool Gun
- Gas Check: Check gas valve and the torch is correct work or incorrect work.
- Inductance control
- YESWELDER MIG-270K WELDER
- Ground Clamp with 10' [3m] Cable.
- Electrode Holder with 10' [3m] Cable.
- 250A MIG Torch with 10' [3m] Cable.
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Connection Terminal for Wiring
- V Knurl Grooves Feeding Roll .030”/.035”, .030”/.039” (for both solid wire and flux core wire)