YesWelder is proud to collaborate Atomic Dice Studios for a limited collection, exclusively custom designed YesWelder 091X Auto Darkening Welding Helmet.
An introduction from the artist
Where vintage tattoos and hot steel meet, you will find the Iron & Ink welding helmet from YesWelder.com and art company, Atomic Dice.
I’m Bob McElroy, my part as the design artist was to put my spin on a new theme. As a tattoo artist, I was drawn to the vintage style early 40’s Americana. The powerful bold linework matched with striking bright colored designs was my inspiration.
I particularly enjoyed the patriotic design because of my interests in history and art. The background on this helmet was created to look like old parchment. In the parlor, flash artwork was drawn on parchment covering the walls for customers to pick their tattoo.
As a past tattoo shop owner, my art was hung up for people to check out. I remember listening to the customers talk for a long time about the piece they like best. I thought you may like an original design to talk about too.
- Materials: PA
- Great For TIG, MIG, MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature
- Light states: DIN 4 (grinding)
- Dark states: DIN 5～9( cutting) /9～13 free adjustment (welding) (outside variable)
- Large View Area: 4"X 3.7" (101 x 94 mm) with 4 Premium Sensors
- 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity, True Color view
- Response time: <1/30000 seconds (normal temperature conditions)
- Sensitivity: adjustable-low/high
- Power on/off: Fully automatic
- Power supply: Solar cell & replaceable battery
- UV/IR protection: DIN 16
- Working temperature: -5 ~55 Degree
- Storage temperature:- 20~70 degrees centigrade
- Low voltage indicator: Yes
- ADF self-check: Yes
- 1 x Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 1 x User's Manual
- 2 x Outer Replacement Lens
- 1 x Inner Replacement Lens
- 1 x Replacement Battery
- 1 x Storage Bag
- 1 x Headgear
- Variant : Default Title
- SKU : EH-091XP
- Weight : 1.08 kg
- Product Type : Business & Industrial > Work Safety Protective Gear > Welding Helmets
- Brand : YesWelder
- Collection : Best Sellers NEW ARRIVALS Welding Helmet
At YesWelder it’s our mission to provide quality welding equipment at genuinely affordable prices to welders everywhere. To do this, we work with manufacturers across the world and use a global distribution network to get you the goods for less.
Your equipment may be coming from the US, or Hong Kong, depending on the items. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
We hope you love everything you purchase from YesWelder but if you’re not 100% happy, we want to know about it. Please get in touch with all feedback about our products so we can continue improving our service for you.
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to return a product, you must notify YesWelder within 7 days of receiving your item. Unfortunately due to logistics, we cannot accept return requests after this period.
All items being returned must be in new and resalable condition.
Refunds will be provided after the items have been received and inspected by YesWelder. A 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Taxes and any other charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.