The TIG250P AC/DC TIG Welder with Pulse features the versatility to suit the needs of hobbyists and professional welders, especially for welding aluminum with AC TIG and Pulsed AC TIG Modes.
Produces a high performance with an array of pulse features. All these options provide TIG welders with the best versatility in their price range that is currently available on the market.
- Squarewave is the best option to improve your weld quality and make aluminum welding easier.
- Display amperage for viewing of the actual and preset values for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
TIG-250P AC/DC TIG Welder Features:
- Operates on DC pulse, DC TIG, and DC MMA
- Operates on AC TIG and AC MMA
- Helps create arc spot welding
- Provides single/crater off, repeat selection
- Gives a high-frequency start to the welding process
- Process proceeds with pulse width/frequency
- Has an after-flow time control
- Comes with up/downslope time control option
- Has crater/start/pulse current control
- Works best on nickel alloy, stainless steel, titanium, mild steel, copper, etc
- When you take all the welding types, TIG welding sounds easier, but the operator needs to practice a lot to produce fine quality welds on the workpieces. TIG welding accessories for sale give good cut-throat competition and leads the welding industry with their excellent performance and price.
The TIG250P AC/DC TIG Welder with Pulse comes with 3-year warranty and 24*7 hours customer support.
This welding machine has been designed and adjusted to fit the unique needs of hobbyists and professional welders.
The TIG250P AC/DC TIG Welder with Pulse includes 250 amps of alternating current or direct current Tig welding along with stick function that provides both hobby and professional welders with an array of uses.
The TIG250P AC/DC TIG Welder with Pulse unit comes with WP-26 heavy-duty TIG torch. It features a high-quality foot pedal control that is easy to use(Amp up/down and power on/off).
The machine's main features include a start AMP 5 to 250. The TIG includes a pulse frequency of 0.5 to 200 Hz and a post flow of 0.5-15s. Other features include Ac balance between 15 and 85 percent, upslope 0 to 15s, pre-flow 0.1 to10s, downslope 0.5 to 15s. TIG welding is an ideal process to have quality welds on metals and used widely in arc welding processes.
This standard TIG welding machine comprises of elements like WP-26 Heavy duty TIG torch, TIG/Stick Welder, is quite simple and consists mainly of a power supply source, TIG welding accessories, connecting cables and hoses for gas supplies. This is a 250A welder that requires accessories like electrode positioning system, arc voltage control, oscillator, seam tracking device, feed wire mechanism, etc. This welder is used in both semi-automatic and automatic versions of welding. The materials used in the tungsten rod are argon and filler wire. Argon is used as the shielding gas. IGBT inverter inv 250 ac dc welding machine is the most recent innovation in the welding field and it contains earth cables, TIG torch.
- Variant : Default Title
- SKU : TIG-250P-AC/DC
- Weight : 16.1 kg
- Product Type : Hardware > Tools > Welders & Plasma Cutters
- Brand : YesWelder
- Collection : Best Sellers NEW ARRIVALS Welder & Cutter
At YesWelder it’s our mission to provide quality welding equipment at genuinely affordable prices to welders everywhere. To do this, we work with manufacturers across the world and use a global distribution network to get you the goods for less.
Your equipment may be coming from the US, or Hong Kong, depending on the items. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
We hope you love everything you purchase from YesWelder but if you’re not 100% happy, we want to know about it. Please get in touch with all feedback about our products so we can continue improving our service for you.
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to return a product, you must notify YesWelder within 7 days of receiving your item. Unfortunately due to logistics, we cannot accept return requests after this period.
All items being returned must be in new and resalable condition.
Refunds will be provided after the items have been received and inspected by YesWelder. A 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Taxes and any other charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.