This is a digital inverter DC pulse TIG welding machine with great function, excellent performance, and advanced technology. It has various welding functions such as SMAW, DC TIG, pulsed TIG and TIG spot welding (DC or pulsed), etc., and it can be widely used in fine welding of various metals.
This welder could not work for aluminum welding.
- Digital Control Pulse Frequency allows full parameter setting of Peak Current, Base Current, Pulse Frequency and Pulse Width, allowing to manipulate the heat input to the work, control penetration and minimize distortion
- Digital Set of Pre Flow Time, Start Current Level, Up Slope Time, Down Slope Time, Finish Current Level, and Post Flow Time combined with the choice of 2 or 4T trigger function allows you to control the start and finish of the weld process at the highest professional level.
- Arc ignition time, preset current, and arc force current are adjustable.
Overcurrent & overheat is available for this machine
Multiple Welding Processes
- DC TIG, Pulsed TIG, and MMA are available
- The HF arc ignition provides pre gas and instant arc ignition with the press of the torch
- switch leaving no tungsten inclusion and no contamination of the tungsten electrode.
- MMA welding performance is significantly improved with an excellent control algorithm: easier to ignite arc, stable welding current, little spatter, no electrode sticking, good shaping, and automatically adaptable to the change of length or section of welding cable.
- Spot welding functions are available.
Remote control available (customized)
The machine offers two remote control modes, namely torch control mode and foot control mode, which can meet different application requirements of users.
- TIG-250P TIG Welding Machine
- WP-26 TIG Torch 13ft
- Electrode Holder 10 ft
- Earth Clamp 10 ft
- Gas Hose
- 2-Pin Foot Pedal
- Additional TIG Accessories: 3 Collets, 1 Collet Body, 3 Alumina Ceramic Cup, 1 Long Back Cap, 1 Short Back Cap
- Variant : Default Title
- SKU : TIG-250P
- Weight : 15.0 kg
- Product Type : Hardware > Tools > Welders & Plasma Cutters
- Brand : YesWelder
- Collection : MID-YEAR SALE: 15% OFF NEW ARRIVALS TIG Welder Welder & Cutter
At YesWelder it’s our mission to provide quality welding equipment at genuinely affordable prices to welders everywhere. To do this, we work with manufacturers across the world and use a global distribution network to get you the goods for less.
Your equipment may be coming from the US, or Hong Kong, depending on the items. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Some equipments are experiencing delays in shipment due to popular demand. Our team is working around the clock to ensure all orders are fulfilled asap and the best service is delievered to you.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
We hope you love everything you purchase from YesWelder but if you’re not 100% happy, we want to know about it. Please get in touch with all feedback about our products so we can continue improving our service for you.
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to return a product, you must notify YesWelder within 7 days of receiving your item. Unfortunately due to logistics, we cannot accept return requests after this period.
All items being returned must be in new and resalable condition.
Refunds will be provided after the items have been received and inspected by YesWelder. A 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Taxes and any other charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.