YesWelder QB01 Flow Meter is made of copper and equipped with a precision regulator and flow gauge. And it has a large 1 1/2" diameter pressure gauge which reads from 0 - 4000 PSI. Easy to Read, Accurate.
A high-density molecular brass filter at the pressure reducer interface is adopted to effectively prevent impurities in the gas cylinder from entering the meter with the gas, to ensure the normal operation of the meter and improve the service life.
Suitable for YesWelder MIG/TIG welders.
- Wide application-With CGA - 580 Tank fitting for the 100% Argon, 75% Argon / 25%CO2, 80% Argon / 20%CO2,. Ideal for MIG(MAG)/ TIG welding.
- Accurate Gas Flow Gauge-The Square flow tube reads from 0 - 60 CFH, which is indicated by a ball moving up and down in the flow tube. And it has a large 1 1/2" diameter pressure gauge which reads from 0 - 4000 PSI. Easy to Read, Accurate
- High Quality and Sturdy- This regulator is made of high-quality copper, being sturdy and durable.
- Multiple Outlet- fit both the female 9/16" x 18 nut or the male 5/8" x 18 fittings. It also comes with a standard 1/4" barbed fitting. According to the actual situation, select the connection way.
- Design- Combination of the regulator and flow meter as one unit.
- Variant : Default Title
- SKU : QB01
- Weight : 0.75 kg
- Product Type : Hardware > Tool Accessories > Welding Accessories
- Brand : YesWelder
- Collection : Accessories CARTFUNCTION NEW ARRIVALS
At YesWelder it’s our mission to provide quality welding equipment at genuinely affordable prices to welders everywhere. To do this, we work with manufacturers across the world and use a global distribution network to get you the goods for less.
Your equipment may be coming from the US, or Hong Kong, depending on the items. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Some equipments are experiencing delays in shipment due to popular demand. Our team is working around the clock to ensure all orders are fulfilled asap and the best service is delievered to you.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
We hope you love everything you purchase from YesWelder but if you’re not 100% happy, we want to know about it. Please get in touch with all feedback about our products so we can continue improving our service for you.
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to return a product, you must notify YesWelder within 7 days of receiving your item. Unfortunately due to logistics, we cannot accept return requests after this period.
All items being returned must be in new and resalable condition.
Refunds will be provided after the items have been received and inspected by YesWelder. A 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Taxes and any other charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.