The YESWELDER ARC-400Q WELDER provides a convenient method of performing "stick" welding carbon steel or stainless steel. Inverter Technology provides the capability of welding thin or heavy gauge steel with precision and ease. When adding the optional Arc Welder TIG Torch, Gas Regulator, and a cylinder of shielding gas, the ARC400Q becomes a Lift TIG welder.
- 1 phase 208VAC
- 3 phase 220/230/240V
- 3 phase 380/400/440V
- 3 phase 460/480V
Allows the output amperage to be adjusted from 40 to 400amps.
Various Electrode Rod
- Great for E6013, E6011, E6010, E7018 electrode
- Electrode diameter: under 5/32”@220V, under 13/64”@380V
- Workpiece thickness: under 13/64”@220V, under 5/16”@380V
It has the capability to be connected to more than 15KW generators.
Lift TIG Welding Available
It could support lift TIG welding with an additional WP-17V-35 gun torch.
The dense connector is 35-50.
Thermal Protection LED
- The alarm led will automatically light up when the Duty Cycle has been exceeded and the max internal component temperature is reached.
- The Welder will automatically shut off however the fan will continue running to cool the overheated components.
- When a safe temperature has been reached, the protective circuit will automatically switch the welder output back on.
Capability for 328' Welding Wire
- The welding wire could be extended to 328’, 2AWG,
- Within 164’, 3AWG is enough.
- YESWELDER ARC-400Q WELDER
- Ground Clamp with 10' [3m] Cable
- Electrode (stick) Holder with 10' [3m] Cable
- 3 Connection Terminal for Wiring
- Instruction Manual
- Variant : Default Title
- SKU : ARC-400Q
- Weight : 18.22 kg
- Product Type : Hardware > Tools > Welders & Plasma Cutters
- Brand : YesWelder
- Collection : ARC Welder June Sale : All For 15% OFF NEW ARRIVALS Welder & Cutter
At YesWelder it’s our mission to provide quality welding equipment at genuinely affordable prices to welders everywhere. To do this, we work with manufacturers across the world and use a global distribution network to get you the goods for less.
Your equipment may be coming from the US, or Hong Kong, depending on the items. Your specific delivery date will depend on the dispatch country and delivery address.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Some equipments are experiencing delays in shipment due to popular demand. Our team is working around the clock to ensure all orders are fulfilled asap and the best service is delievered to you.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
We hope you love everything you purchase from YesWelder but if you’re not 100% happy, we want to know about it. Please get in touch with all feedback about our products so we can continue improving our service for you.
You can return any item within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to return a product, you must notify YesWelder within 7 days of receiving your item. Unfortunately due to logistics, we cannot accept return requests after this period.
All items being returned must be in new and resalable condition.
Refunds will be provided after the items have been received and inspected by YesWelder. A 10% stocking fee will be deducted from the total amount.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
Taxes and any other charges incurred by the customer are non-refundable.