The helmet could be linkable with a welding machine. It will be auto-darkening when it is in welding, suitable for YesWelder YWT-200DC welder.
Linkable Control Design
- The lens adopts a new linkage control to the welding machine or external power supply. The LCD screen will auto-dark without delay on receipt of the pulse signal on the machine when the torch trigger is on or off. This helps prevent the welder from Arc Burning for the eyes and face.
- Welders don’t need to adjust the helmet manually, so it could supply accurate arc ignition and improve welding quality and efficiency.
Ergonomic Headgear Design
- It provides a secure fit while avoiding major pressure points within the head, maximizing all-day wear.
- It avoids over-tightening and discomfort in downward applications with the big-size pivoting backing and multiple head straps.
Built-in LED light
Bright led light makes welding objects clear in complex surroundings nearby for cold spot welding.
- Great For TIG MIG Stick, Plasma Applications with Grinding
- True color view: 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity
- Dark states: DIN 13
- View Area: 100×59.5mm / 3.94 x 2.34”
- Filter Size: 133×114×22mm/5.23”* 4.48”0.86”
- Power on/off: Fully automatically controlled with a welding machine
- Power supply: external power supply or welding machine, AC12~15V/0.2A/100KHZ Square Pulse Wave
- UV/IR protection: DIN 16
- Working temperature: 23-131℉
- Storage temperature: -4-158℉
- ADF self-check: Yes
- Magnifying Lens: Not compatible
- 1 * Auto Darkening Welding Helmet
- 1 * User's Manual
- 2 * Cover Lens, Outside
- 1 * Cover Lens, Inside
- 1 * Headgear