It allows the machine to run directly on 110 V 50/60 Hz power or on 220 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a power adapter. Suitable home DIY and industrial projects.
Lightweight and Portable
It is convenient to do home DIY and general repairing work. Dimension: 14.8"(L)x 6.5"(W)x 12.0"(H). Weight: 11lb
It adopts IGBT inverter technology, features with current control, high quality and stable performance, suitable to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, etc.
- Recommend air compressor: 12 CFM
- Input Voltage: Single Phase AC 110V/220V±10%
- Recommend Circuit Breaker: 63A
- Output Current: 22-25A@110V,43.5~58PSI, 45A@220V,58~87PSI
- Ideal Clean Cut 1/8"@110V,5/16"@220V
- Maximum Severance Cut:5/32"@ 110V,15/32"@220V
- Recommend thickness for copper: 1/8～13/64"
It’s able to choose the post flow time after cutting, rather than 20s automatically shutoff, 5s or 10s is available to cool cutting consumables
- The high-Frequency Plasma cuts thicker materials than standard DC plasma cutters. Cuts faster with less distortion in the workpiece.
- It is easy to ignite arc by adopting HF arc ignition.
- Non-Pilot Arc Cutter
- 13’ PT31 Cutting Torch
- 110V->220V Power Adapter
- 10’ Earth Clamp and Cable
- Gas Hose
- Air Compressor Filter
- Torch consumable: Cutting Nozzle*2, Electrodes*2, Alumina Cup*2
- User manual