250Amp AC/DC TIG Aluminum Welder With Pulse
- Free Continental US Shipping Over $150
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The TIG250P AC/DC TIG Welder with Pulse features versatility to suit the needs of hobbyists and professional welders, especially for welding aluminum with AC TIG and Pulsed AC TIG Modes.
This is a 250A welder that requires accessories like an electrode positioning system, arc voltage control, oscillator, seam tracking device, feed wire mechanism, etc. This welder is used in both semi-automatic and automatic versions of welding. The materials used in the tungsten rod are argon and filler wire. Argon is used as the shielding gas.
It produces high performance with an array of pulse features, includes 250 amps of alternating current( a start AMP 5 to 250) or direct current TIG welding along with stick function, and comes with WP-26 heavy-duty TIG torch.
- Display amperage for viewing of the actual and preset values for greater accuracy and repeatability in your welding procedure.
- Pulse frequency control,pulse width/frequency (0.5Hz-200Hz)
- Pre-flow and post-flow time control (0.1s-10s)
- Up/down-slope time control (0.1s-15s), fine control of current reversal
- Crater/start/pulse current control(5A-250A for TIG, 10A-160A for MMA )
- Self-adjustable arc force current: for good operation while under long-distance welding.
Multiple welding processes
Equipped with AC Square Wave TIG, AC pulse TIG, DC TIG, DC Pulse TIG, DC Flux-coated Electrodes MMA, and argon arc spot welding (DC, pulse or AC).
- HF arc starts built-in pressurized arc ignition circuit
- Squarewave is the best option to improve your weld quality and make aluminum welding easier.
- Capable of 2T/4T/spot welding to meet various welding process demands.
- MMA hot start, easy arc start, stable current, minimum spatter, no sticking, good shaping, and self-adaption to different cable length and cross-section.
Perfect auto memory
- Fan intelligent temperature control: prolong the fan’s lifespan.
- Autosaving of welding parameters while power off
- Auto recovery of last time’s welding parameters.
Remote control is compatible
- Pedal remoter and welding torch remote control are compatible.
- This welder is capable of pedal remote control, allowing the operator’s control on real-time welding current even further than 10m.
- The digital welding torch is compatible with this welder.
Various welding material capability
Works best on aluminum, nickel alloy, stainless steel, titanium, mild steel, copper, etc
Optimized auto protection
TIG-250P AC/DC is of optimized auto protection function.
- When there is large scale voltage fluctuation, the welder will shut off automatically and display the failure information; welder will restart when network voltage is stable.
- The welder will shut off in case of over-current, over-heat, or other abnormalities, and display the according to failure information. Multi protections largely prolong the welder’s lifespan.
- VRD: to ensure the operator’s safety while in idle mode
- Anti-sticking: lower the machine’s working intensity
IGBT inverter technology
- IGBT inverter, smaller size and lighter weight, and higher reliability.
- Great reduction in copper and core loss greatly enhances the welding efficiency and saves energy.
- Switching frequency is beyond audio frequency, which almost eliminates noise pollution.
- TIG-250P AC/DC Welder
- WP-26 TIG torch 13ft
- Electrode Holder 10 ft
- Earth Clamp 10 ft
- Gas hose
- Additional TIG accessories: 3 Collets, 1 Collet Body, 3 Alumina Ceramic Cup, 1 Long Back Cap, 1 Short Back Cap
- The TIG250P AC/DC TIG Welder with Pulse comes with a 3-year warranty and 24*7 hours customer support.
- Within the warranty periods, YesWelder will repair or replace any warranted parts or components that fail due to such defects in material or workmanship.
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days. Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Should you have any questions, our team is also on hand 7 days a week and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.