YesWelder TIG-225P is a 5-in-1 machine capable of high-frequency TIG, Lift TIG, Pulse TIG, Cold Spot TIG, and Stick welding. As a result, this welder offers a great combination of features for everyday TIG/Stick projects.
- Multi-Process: 5 Functions in 1. HF TIG / Lift TIG / Pulse TIG / Cold Spot TIG / Stick
- HF arc ignition provides pre-gas and instant arc ignition with the torch press switch leaving no tungsten inclusion and no contamination of the tungsten electrode.
- Lift TIG, and non-HF TIG start Mode for versatility when welding around sensitive electronic equipment.
- Pulse TIG Welding can reduce the overall heat input and spatter while ensuring better resistance to a lack of fusion. Pulse TIG welding is most commonly used to weld thin sections of stainless steel and non-ferrous metals such as magnesium and copper alloys.
- YesWelder TIG-225P is a dual-voltage machine that provides excellent versatility. It is able to plug into a regular household outlet.
- (110v) and deal with everyday light-duty projects and repairs. With a simple 110/220V adapter, it is able used on a dedicated 220V outlet to get more power to tackle more complex projects and thicker steels.
Intuitive and Easy Control Panel
- The YesWelder TIG-25P comes with an intuitive and easy-use control panel.
- The value knob could control the current and adjust other settings. The buttons help to select between 2T/4T mode, choose between Stick, Lift TIG, High-Frequency TIG, Pulse TIG, Cold Spot TIG, and control options such as pre-flow, starting current, slope, etc.
Remote Control Available
The welder comes with a 2-pin foot pedal to remotely control the entire welding process to get rid of hands on the puddle control.
HF TIG Welding
A high-frequency start has been today’s industry standard. Again, the tungsten doesn’t touch the workpiece, so there is no risk of contamination, which is excellent when welding delicate materials.
Lift TIG Welding
With the Lift-Arc Ignition feature, the tungsten electrode is touched on the job and lifted off to start the arc. The start-up current is very low therefore, the tungsten barely sticks to the job, and the sharpened point is not damaged. The tungsten is then easily lifted off the job. It is user-friendly and very controllable.
Pulsed TIG Welding
YesWelder TIG-225P is a perfect tool for welding thin or delicate materials such as stainless steel or non-ferrous metals. As it comes with pulsed TIG welding is an excellent option with a minimum output of 5 amps, the welding current alternates between min and max. It’s able to weld thin, highly conductive materials with little to no spatter.
Cold Spot TIG welding
- YesWelder TIG-225P allows spot TIG welding in which the amount of heat and the time the heat is applied are limited. When welding thin and delicate metals, there is a lower risk of deformation and discoloration.
- In addition, the spot TIG torch is included in the package.
Decent Stick welding
- The welder is equipped with arc force, hot start, and anti-stick features.
- The arc force is an excellent feature that provides arc stability by compensating the amperage in the case of a voltage drop.
- A hot start increases the starting amperage to ensure a smooth arc start. In addition, this feature can affect the preheating of the base metal.
- Anti-stick will help you in case of electrode sticks, as the machine cuts off the current.